ეს განცხადება ხელმისაწვდომია მხოლოდ ინგლისურ ენაზე, გთხოვთ იხილოთ განცხადების ტექსტი ქვემოთ(თქვენ ასევე შეგიძლიათ გადართოთ საიტი ინგლისურ ვერსიაზე დასაწყისში მდებარე ენების ჩამოსაშლელი მენიუდან):
JSC Château Mukhrani is announcing a vacancy for the position of Service Manager
Location: Village Mukhrani
Position type: full-time
Château Mukhrani is the authentic, historical leader, in the Georgian wine industry. Since the very beginning, starting with its founder the Prince of Mukhrani, it has always been the leading brand, combining local traditions and contemporary technologies to revolutionize the quality of Georgian wines. Having its remarkable history, high-class image, outstanding quality, unique domain and cellars, Château Mukhrani is today a leading Georgian wine producer, combined with the strong motivation of the shareholders to position the company and its brands in a long term view.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer needs are met.
- Provide unique and creative ideas to enhance restaurant, wine tasting, banquet, meetings & group experience.
- Applies and continually broadens knowledge of food and wine pairings and cutting edge cuisine with emphasis on current event trends;
- Assist in scheduling reservations and parties or special events in restaurants and event locations of the Chateau.
- Fluent communication within other departments to ensure the upscale guest experience is met and all special requests catered for.
- Assist manager in scheduling banquet service staff
- Communicates to the immediate superior and subordinates in a timely manner, any important information, related to operation.
- Communicates effectively with guests, clients, government officials and other important individuals to ensure satisfaction in service and product.
- Communicates and personally attends to VIP guests, in the dining rooms and during function.
- Ensuring accuracy of all guest reservations and shift reservations. Assist staff with greeting and seating guests during operation.
- Organize all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports, daily training topics, shift floor plan, requisitions for beverage, food and sundries and manage labor on a daily basis.
- Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the restaurant, banquet and Catering services.
- Assigns specific side duty tasks to each attendant at the end of the day for the following day and sees to it that the staff knows and accomplishes their duties.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness; manage maintenance/safety issues to completion.
- Plan and conduct meetings for F&B employees on a monthly basis to ensure staff is correctly communicated with and that staff are consistently trained and well-motivated.
- Be aware of and assist to control current budgeted and forecasted revenues, payroll, and product costs.
- Responsible for monthly inventory and preparation of all related documents;
- Work on cash and non-cash payment terminal and get related accountings;
- Provide guests with information about provided services;
- Examine possible complaints received from customers in case of non-appropriate service;
- To be responsible for the implementation and accomplishment of all safety rules and procedures related to employees: sanitation requirements, personal hygiene, Industrial and labor discipline, internal instructions, internal regulations;
- Ensure that employees respect all rules of the internal regulation and other normative acts.
- Responsible for discipline. Follow the requirements of Labor protection and Labor safety provision.
- Respect established dress code.
- During the absence of manager, perform the role of F&B Manager.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities assigned by the immediate superior which leads to guest satisfaction and profit for the Chateau.
Qualification & Skills:
- Previous experience in similar Job role or minimum 2 years’ experience as Restaurant Supervisor/Manager or Banquet Supervisor
- Knowledge of English and Russian is a must
- Computer aptitude
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and politely
- Excellent customer-service orientation
- High sense of responsibility
- Self-disciplined with good time management skills
- Ability to work at nights, weekends and holidays, if need occurs
- Sanitary-and-hygienic and technological requirements, collected receipts of dishes and ready-to serve food
- International forms and methods of restaurant and banquet service
Applicants interested in this position, whose qualifications match the requirements, are welcome to send their CV in English and contact information of 2 references to email@example.com no later than January 24, 2017.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject field of the e-mail, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.