ეს განცხადება ხელმისაწვდომია მხოლოდ ინგლისურ ენაზე, გთხოვთ იხილოთ განცხადების ტექსტი ქვემოთ(თქვენ ასევე შეგიძლიათ გადართოთ საიტი ინგლისურ ვერსიაზე დასაწყისში მდებარე ენების ჩამოსაშლელი მენიუდან):
One of the leading Georgian fashion company Ltd Fashion House Materia announces a vacancy for Receptionist position in Tbilisi.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor ages) (Optional)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Russian
Interested applicants should send their resumes with attached photo to the email address email@example.com and indicate position name in the subject field. Resumes without photo and position name will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.